Now Available! FemmeSense Balm
- Not having to worry about feeling itchy or irritated when out at an event
- Feeling more relaxed and at ease during intimacy
- Exercising and not having to stop because of annoying skin rubbing and chafing
It’s possible! Give your labia some love with FemmeSense Balm.
Meet FemmeSense Balm
Who can benefit from FemmeSense Balm?
FemmeSense Balm may benefit anyone struggling with dryness and itching over the vulvar region. These symptoms are common in:
- peri-menopause and post-menopause
- postpartum (especially for those breastfeeding or chestfeeding)
- post-cancer treatment
- women taking medications that contribute to dryness of the skin (such as oral contraceptives, acne medication, anti-depressants, anti-histamines etc.)
- women with autoimmune conditions (such as Sjogren's, Lichen Sclerosus, Lichen Simplex Chronicus)
- women who smoke or experience stress
- female athletes
So, how well do you know your vulva?
Let’s take a look:
The vulva is not the same as the vagina. The vulva is the female external genitalia. It covers the area from the skin over the pubic bone (mons pubis) down to the anus and everything in between (including the clitoral hood, labia and perineum). Some women experience vulvar dryness and irritation, which can impact their daily enjoyment of life.
How does FemmeSense Balm work?
Derived from 100% natural ingredients, FemmeSense Balm provides long-lasting vulvar moisturization and a light barrier to soothe itching, discomfort and chafing. Made for women, by women, it is formulated with non-clogging premium ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, our body’s natural lubricant. As we age, we make less hyaluronic acid, which can lead to skin dryness.
Smooth, not sticky. Effective, but gentle. FemmeSense Balm is your go-to for “down there” care.
- Free of parabens, sulfates, preservatives, gluten & fragrances
Feel confident and comfortable in the skin you’re in.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use FemmeSense Balm?
Simply squeeze a small amount (about the size of a dime) of the balm onto clean fingertips and soften it by massaging it between your thumb and fingertip. Then, apply it to the vulvar skin. You can use FemmeSense Balm daily as part of your skincare routine, or as needed. Please note that the thick consistency of the balm may make it difficult to squeeze out at first, but this gets better with continued use. It’s packaged in a discrete tube that is travel friendly.
Can I use FemmeSense Balm internally?
FemmeSense Balm is made for use over the external skin of the genitalia, although it may also be used around the perineal and external anal skin.
Can I use condoms with FemmeSense Balm?
Keep in mind that FemmeSense Balm is a skin moisturizer, not a vaginal lubricant. Although condoms may be used after applying the balm, please note that some of the oils in the balm may alter condom .
Is there anyone who FemmeSense Balm is not appropriate for?
You should not use FemmeSense Balm if you have an active urinary, gynecologic or vulvar dermatologic infection, or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the product label. If you experience discomfort or irritation, discontinue use and talk to your doctor.
What are the ingredients in FemmeSense Balm?
FemmeSense Balm is made entirely of natural ingredients, which include:
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter
- Garcinea indica (Kokum butter)
- Olea europoea (Olive oil)
- Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed oil)
- Cannabis sativa (Hemp seed oil)
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil
- Hydrogenated castor oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Please Note: The information provided in this video is for educational purposes only and is not meant to replace professional medical advice from your doctor or primary health care provider.