Developed by a pelvic physiotherapist, the KR Curve helps you take control of your pelvic floor health by making it easier to massage the perineal muscles. Cast in medical-grade stainless steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish, it’s completely non-porous, safe to use internally and very durable. Plus, the KR Curve is luxuriously smooth and holds heat and cold beautifully to suit your needs.
- All women, to keep your pelvic floor muscles in good working order
- Birth canal massage in the last 6 weeks of pregnancy
- A soothing cold pack for perineal muscles after giving birth
- Gentle perineal massage beginning 6-8 weeks postpartum to prevent hypertonia (increased muscular tension)
- Easing symptoms of painful sex (dyspareunia and vaginismus)
- Treating hypertonia-related incontinence
Easy to clean: The KR Curve is cast from medical-grade stainless steel, and the completely non-porous material and single-piece construction allow for easy cleaning. Simply wash by hand with soap and water or toss it in the dishwasher on the upper rack. More on cleaning
Heat or cool: The KR Curve can be gently heated with lukewarm water for soothing comfort, or cooled in the fridge to provide relief to tender tissue after childbirth.
Ergonomic shape: The gently curved S-shape is ergonomic, and the dual-end design features a narrow end for everyday use and a wide end for graduated prenatal birth canal massage.
Material: SS316 medical-grade stainless steel
Length: 20.65 cm (8.1 in.)
Width: 6.38 cm (2.5 in.)
Weight: 645 g (1.4 lbs.)
Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe, or hand-wash with unscented soap and water